Real time system and station data based on your in-game location
- The data is downloaded to the user's system from EDTB server, which in turn gets its data from EDDB.
- By connecting to the FD API from the Settings panel, you also get real-time information about (Note: The official FD API is bugged and only works for commanders who owned ED before Horizons):
- Current balance
- Ship status (health, fuel and cargo)
General & System specific captain's log
- Write down observations and other information or make a voice log.
- Map bodies in a system and get approximate value of system in Universal Cartographics. Also available online.
- Galaxy map which shows where you've been (using the ED3D Glaxy Map plugin)
- A dynamically updating "Neighborhood Map", which shows points of interest etc. near to you.
Add Points of Interest and Bookmark systems
- Visited a cool system? Bookmark it!
Find nearest system/station
- Find nearest systems and stations by allegiance, power, or what modules or ships they are selling.
- For example, find the nearest Li Yong-Rui system that sells the Anaconda to take advantage of the 15 % discount.
- Screenshots can be automatically converted to jpg and categorized by the system they were taken in.
- Option to upload to Imgur straight from ED ToolBox.
VoiceAttack module: Meet Marvin, the foul mouthed ship computer
- Get information about the system you're currently in
- Find out where the nearest station is
- GalNet articles with voice commands.
- Disclaimer: Marvin really hates the Federation, so don't have any little kids or stuck up adults around when you're in Federation space
- + much more
- A quick example of Marvin on YouTube
A notepad for taking some quick notes
- For example to write down mission directives, kill orders etc.
Custom database tables
- You can add custom tables to the database and use the Data Point page to collect any kind of information imaginable during your escapades in the galaxy.
- Read latest GalNet news.
- Calculate distances.